Submit your resume for future opportunities to [email protected].
Click here to download PDF
ThinGap designs and develops high performance electric motors and is looking for a Product Assembler to join the team. This is a full-time position with benefits.
Responsible for module assembling and testing.
Essential Job Functions:
- Surface Mount and Thru Hole soldering, reworking
- Strong aptitude for electronic and mechanical assembly practices
- Familiar with structured BOMs, assembly drawings and kit identification
- Must be agile and able to work multiple projects
- Work well independently and in a group setting
- Document processes, provide reports and feedback to engineering
- Supplementary Functions:
- Assist team members/management with other projects as needed (or assigned)
Training or Skills Required:
- ESD protection
- MS Office 2010 (Excel, Word, Outlook) and general computer literacy 3.
- Competence with a wide variety of tools and measuring instruments
- Attention to detail is imperative
One – two years experience of PCBA/mechanical assembling and testing. Working under microscope experience is desired.
Soldering gun, Microscope, Measuring Tools
We believe our people make the difference and are the key to our success. Our work environment encourages creativity, teamwork, and innovation.